Hualien Whale Watching
Home to 29 species of cetaceans (whales and dolphins) - an even more impressive fact when you realize there are only 60 species in the world – it’s no wonder Taiwan’s waters are a fantastic whale watching location. Cruise along the east coast in the hope of sighting a number of whale species including killer whales, humpback whales and sperm whales. Spot a tail splashing into the sea, watch them launch themselves out of the water or send jets from their blowholes. Not to mention the abundance of dolphins you’re sure to sight. With everything from bottlenose, Chinese white, spinner and Risso’s dolphins which dance in and out of the waves in large groups just feet from your boat. Watch these incredible creatures with the beautiful cliff coastline as your backdrop - it’s a truly magical sight to behold!
- Sight a range of whale species including humpback, killer, sperm, false killer and pygmy killer whales
- Watch playful dolphins of species such as spinner, bottlenose, pantropical spotted and Chinese white dolphins
- Enjoy the guidance of a local fisherman to the best whale and dolphin sighting spots
- Ruisui and Hualien pick up available, please contact us for more information
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher within 1 business day
- Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the emails