Hue Half Day Private Tour
Begin your half day historical tour with a trip to the ancient walled citadel containing the former Imperial Palace. Surrounded by protective ramparts and a ringed moat, within the citadel is the inner sanctum of the Imperial Palace, also known as the Purple Forbidden City - the architecture After that you’ll take a short journey to the surrounding countryside to see the final resting place of former Nguyen emperors at the Tu Duc Royal Tomb. Completed before his death, the scholarly Emperor Tu Duc utilised it as a retreat complete with a lake, pavilion and theatre. Take a stroll along the complex and observe the artistic designs of the tomb and buildings.
- Learn about the former imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty, Hue, from an experienced English speaking guide
- Visit two significant landmarks in Hue - the former Imperial Palace and Tu Duc Royal Tomb
- Enjoy air conditioned transport including hotel pick up and drop off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email