Day tour to Luxor from Hurghada
About this activity
Your driver will pick you up from the hotel to enjoy a wonderful day in luxor,we have a private air conditioned car,it takes about 4 hours to get luxor,we reach there around 09:00,you will be meeting by your tour guide at temple of Karnak,it is very massive temple and it was built by many Kings for different deities, especially the holy traid of Luxor, the father Amun Ra,the mother Mut and their son Khonsu.Crossing the Nile river to have Lunch in a nice restaurant on the west bank of Luxor,then continue to visit valley of the Kings where we visit three tombs for the Kings of the new kingdom (1570 -1070 BC),you will have chance to visit the only intact tomb for King Tut ankh amun, then drive to visit temple of queen Hatshepsut with its three floors and colorful scenes,queen Hatshpsuit rules Egypt for 20 yaers and she depicted herself as a man, our day ends with a stop to see colossi of Memnon.drive back to Hurghada.Read more Show less
- Private air conditioned car
- Lunch in open buffet restaurant
- Tour guide of your preferred language
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Tut ankh amun tomb has a private ticket for 200 Egyptian pounds.
- The tomb of Ramses 5&6 has a private ticket
- The tomb of king Seti 1 has a private ticket.
- It is not allowed to take photos inside the tombs in the valley of the Kings.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 26 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsBedouin Village 8 Activities
CollectionsAdventure park 5 Activities
CollectionsParadise & Utopia Islands 9 Activities
CollectionsSports 11 Activities
CollectionsHistory & Culture 8 Activities
CollectionsSnorkeling 36 Activities
CollectionsDesert Safari 37 Activities
CollectionsCairo trip 43 Activities
CollectionsBy bus 21 Activities
CollectionsQuad 23 Activities