Jervis Bay Summer Boom Netting
Finding other Jervis Bay activities boring? Try a Boom Netting Cruise! In addition to cruising around the natural beauty of Jervis Bay, you can jump right into the water! A boom net will be dropped into the water so you can jump in and be gently towed around the bay while you experience the breathtaking landscapes, long sandy beaches and towering cliffs. Thrill seekers of any age and any swimming ability can join. In addition, you may get to meet the friendly resident dolphins that make Jervis Bay home!
- Jump in and get wet as you are gently dragged by the boom netting around Jervis Bay!
- Search for the resident bottlenose dolphins of the Bay!
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Jervis Bay with overhanging cliffs and sandy beaches
- Learn about the area and its marine inhabitants from your knowledgeable guide
- This exciting experience is safe for all ages and all swimming abilities
How To Get There:
- 2.5 hour drive from Canberra
- 2.5 hour drive from Central Station of Sydney
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email