Blue and Green Cave Speedboat Small Group Tour from Hvar
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
The visit inside the Blue Cave on rowboats lasts about five minutes. However the wait to enter the Blue cave can be long, reaching 2-4 hours during high season. There is a Bar and a beach while waiting. We’ll do our best to avoid the crowds, if possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Exploring the natural phenomena... Voted for best European beach and more. Worth to see it.... Entering is possible by swimming on the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, ,Croacia, 21480, Podstražje, Croatia
Perfect spot for swimming and snorkelling or just wandering around exploring the tiny island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Cave, Island of Vis Croatia
Green Cave is a natural phenomenon, where is possible to swim inside or entering by rowboats (entrance fee).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Opposite Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Last stop on this tour are Pakleni islands. We will stop in one of the bays for swimming and having lunch (not included).
Duration: 2 hours
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour (One boat for max. 10 People and one Boat for max. 13 People)
- Safety equipment
- Blue Cave entrance fee by rowboat (Please note that the rowboat service to enter the Blue Cave is not managed by our company, therefore we are not responsible for it.
- Green Cave entrance fee by rowboat or swimming
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Entry/Admission - Green Cave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant woman or people with back problems.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 6 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour (Magical Hvar Beaches with Pakleni islands). Full refund would be given only in case the tour could not operate due to really bad weather conditions or guest don't want to do an alternative tour, where minimum number of participants is 4 people).
- Type of Boat: 7,5m RIB Speedboat with new 250HP engine.
- If Blue Cave is closed, the stop will be replaced with a visit to the fishing village of Komiza on Vis Island.
- The visit inside the Blue Cave on rowboats lasts about five minutes. However the wait to enter the Blue cave can be long, reaching 2-4 hours during high season. There is a Bar and a beach while waiting. We'll do our best to avoid the crowds, if possible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour is more of a transport than a proper tour. Entrance fees to the Blue and Green Caves are not included and we were mostly just shuttled around. The beaches we visited were nice. Lunch (not included) was good but a bit overpriced. Unfortunately the skipper left us all standing on the dock after the Blue Cave for a half hour as we tried to flag him down to no avail. If you go on this tour make sure to get the Skipper's phone number!
The surrounding Hvar islands are beautiful and a must see if in the area. Our trip was wonderful and the skippers were great at taking care of us. Only downside was that the sea was quite choppy on the day we went out and so we all got soaked crossing the channel - apart from this, the trip was amazing
My wife and I did a one day speedboat tour from Hvar in August. It was our favorite day of our two weeks in Croatia! There were 10 of us total on the boat including our captain Tony and his wife who was our guide. The boat was very comfortable. We left in the morning from Hvar and our first stop was a small island to do some snorkeling. Tony prepared some fresh sea urchin for us to try- delicious! From there we continued on towards the blue cave. The views were absolutely amazing, the color of the water in indescribable. We toured the blue cave unreal! plus we lucked out with no wait then continued on to Stinivia Bay on the island of Vis paradise, but the word is out. Our last stop was a beach in the Pakleni islands- definitely a party spot and a fun place to grab a drink. We were sad when our day came to an end back at the port of Hvar. This is a must do excursion!
Great trip. Skipper was the best!