Blue cave & Pakleni islands tour from Hvar
10:30 in bay Križna Luka - office or in front of our HvarBoats tourist agency in the main port. While we are heading out to our first stop
Green Cave you will enjoy fresh air and smell of the sea. After about 35 minutes pleasant ride we are at our 1st stop Green cave. Our skipper will park the boat in front of the cave. After you buy green cave tickets ( 50 -70 kn ) you can choose to go inside with a small port authority boat or visit the green cave by swimming. After visiting and swimming in the Green Cave our next stop is
Stiniva bay, the most beautiful European beach in 2016. Our skipper will anchor the boat in front of the entrance and you’ll have about an hour of free time for swimming, diving and sunbathing. You can enter Stiniva by swimming ( 20 m ) or with a small rubber boat. At the beach there is a bar where you can have drink and relax. Our next stop is the magnificent
Blue Cave, national natural wonder. When we arrive at the Blue cave skipper will anchor the speed boat on the dock, help you to step out and show you where to buy tickets. After buying tickets ( 70kn low season -100 Kn high season ) you can visit bar and wait while drinking refreshments your turn to enter the cave. Small motor boat 12 passengers capacity will drive you to the entrance of the Blue cave which is 2 min away from the dock. Entrance is quite small so you’ll have to bow your head while entering. In the cave you will spend about 15 minutes and you are allowed to take pictures and videos to capture this natural phenomenon, blue reflecting sea and silver shine on the other objects. After visiting the cave you will return to the port where our skipper is waiting for you.
After Blue cave we are going to visit one of the optional places.
OPTIONAL PLACES - Depending on group preferences and weather conditions we are visiting one more optional place on island Vis:
Green lagoon on island Budikovac,
Seal Monk's Cave, sandy beach
smallest beach on Vis, town
Vis or town
Komiža or 2nd world war
military submarine garage.
After visiting this fantastic places on island Vis we are heading back to Pakleni islands to visit
Palmižana sandy beach. In Palmižana there are 3 small sandy beaches, coctail bar Laganini, and 3 restaurants (Bacchuss, Totos & Zori). Our skipper will anchor the speed boat on the dock and you will have free time for lunch and swimming. You can stay in the boat and listen to music, do nice walk to the Aci Marina on the north side, visit botanic garden... Around 6 pm our guests are happy and tired so we are slowly driving back to Hvar while sunset is starting to make beautiful ending to the day.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- passengers insurance
- wind and waterproof jackets
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Tour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions and closed Blue Cave we keep the right to cancel the tour or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or full refund. If Blue Cave is closed and weather conditions are good we will perform the tour as usual including one more of the optional places to compensate Blue cave. In case that Blue cave is closed you will be noticed before the tour starts and able to decide whether to go on the tour or to get full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
This was a great way to spend the day touring around the islands. Joseph was our guide although it really isn't an information tour. The green cave is worth missing but the blue cave is worth the ride into the cave. You get to spend a couple of hours (time for lunch or sun on the beach) on one island. It was a nice way to spend the day on the water. Would recommend.
Excellent tour to visit the wonders of Dalmatian islands, swim at Vis island was the highlight of our trip.
Our skipper, Tony, was very kind, patient, and helpful. Loved every minute of it. Beautiful islands, the blue cave is mesmerising, and very smooth ride overall. Highly recommended!