Hvar Wine Tour and Dalmatian Dinner
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomic Winery, Bastijana d.o.o., Jelsa, Hvar Island 21465 Croatia
- Jelsa - Tomic winery
- Vrboska - Caric winery
- Sv. Nedjelja - Zlatan Otok winery
(visiting 2 vineries, depends on availability.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sveta Nedelja, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Wine tasting (visiting 2 vineries, depends on availability.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malo Grablje, Hvar Island Croatia
Enjoy local dinner in abandoned village of Malo Grablje or in an Olive grove in Vrisnik with pre-ordered Peka (Lamb and Veil). Vegetarian or octopus option is available, but we need to know in advance, while booking.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Pick up and drop-of from your Hvar hotel, Hvar Bus station, or Stari Grad Ferry Port
- 2 x wine tastings with light snacks
- 3-course dinner/late lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tomic Winery
- Entry/Admission - Sveta Nedelja
- Entry/Admission - Malo Grablje
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian or octopus option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
This was an excellent tour where we learned a lot about the island. The two wineries we visited were in different towns so we got the opportunity to see Jelsa and Vrboska. In traveling across the island we got to learn about all the natural ingredients that are native and see the stone terraces while on the old road. All of the wine and paired snacks were a great way to sample Croatian wine. The dinner was a fantastic experience that is incredibly unique. We worked through a few appetizers with more wine before getting to the main dish which was also superb. Everyone we encountered throughout the day was friendly and proud to share a little bit about themselves with us. I would recommend this tour to anyone as it packs a lot into one day but none of it feels rushed.
Great day with Ivan @ Caric winery in Vrobroska followed by the amazing Tomic winery in Jelsa.We enjoyed a tradional pekar meal in an abandoned village near town of Hvar. Visit to Napoleon's fortress was a bonus. We couldn't fault this tour- an interest in wine a bonus but not a requirement to enjoy the day.