Wave Rock Culture Tour
Discover Australia’s quaint town of York, see exotic wildflowers, visit the 2700 million year natural granite landmark and so much more on this one day adventure. Start off in Perth and travel through York, a picturesque town and first inland European settlement in Western Australia. Visit the Dog Cemetery and explore the intricate headstones with touching messages left by the dogs’ owners. Stop by the local wildflower shop where, depending on the season, you will be able to see the orange Christmas Tree, Kangaroo Paw, Everlastings and more. Visit the amazing granite formations the giant Wave Rock, an incredible natural phenomenon and the perfect spot for taking photos and The Humps to view Aboriginal artwork. Complete the tour with a stop by Mulka’s Cave and listen to old Aboriginal legends before an easy transfer back to Perth.
- See the charming town of York and explore its beautiful architecture
- Visit the stunning natural granite formation, Wave Rock, which is 2700 million years old
- Read the heartfelt notes owners leave for their four-legged friends at the Dog Cemetery
- Meet kangaroos, emus and wallabies at the wildlife park and head to Mulka’s Cave
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email