Private 2-Hour Lunch or Dinner in a Local Hyderabad Home
You will enjoy a traditional Hyderabadi meal in Vijayalaxmi and Narender’s home in a residential neighborhood of Hyderabad. Your meal may include dishes such as dum biryani (rice cooked with layers of spiced vegetables), bagara baingan (eggplant in a traditional Hyderabadi spice blend), aloo masala (potatoes in garlic, ginger, turmeric and chilies), egg curry, vendakka fry (okra), raita, with dessert to finish. Tea and coffee is offered upon request.
Enjoy eating with your hosts as you discuss the cuisine and culture in Hyderabad.
Please note, your hosts are not professional chefs, rather this experience is a visit into an authentic, local home to meet a local person and share the culture and cuisine together.
- Private meal with your host Vijayalaxmi
- Bottled water
- Local Host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
My wife and I had a lovely evening with Vijayalaxmi and Narender. They were very hospitable and plied us with a wonderful meal. We learned a great deal about life and cooking in Hyderabad and our hosts were very good company.
Had an absolutely fantastic time at Vijaylaxmi's home. Her and her husband were very hospitable and the food was fantastic too! A must-do for anyone visiting Hyderabad and wanting to have an authentic cultural experience. Highly recommended to all!