Iasi Unesco Heritage Tour in Bucovina
monasteries in Bucovina, completed in 1532. Crossing Obcina Mare mountain, you will discover the late 16th century Sucevita monastery the newest between the painted churches. Leaving Bucovina without visiting the traditional workshop of black pottery in Marginea to find out the secrets directly from clay masters, is not allowed.
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This tour to Bucovina was just an amazing time. My guide Radu was awesome. The ability to just sit back and enjoy the drive and scenery was a great way to go. The painted monasteries were just fantastic, so much history and the stories they tell....just incredible. The amazing views from up in the mountains always makes me come back to Romania. Watching the potters at Marginea was fascinating, how quickly they can turn out some of the products. The black pottery was so different to what we can be used to seeing. All in all, a great day.