Tyrolean Folk Show in Innsbruck
Looking for things to do in Innsbruck...? Our family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck since 1967 already, and for many people we are the musical ambassadors representing Innsbruck and Tyrolean Music around the world. Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe which only includes authentic Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as typical Tyrolean songs and “yodelling”.
- 1 drink
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- transfer service (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Tyrolean Evenings with the Gundolf Family
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- transfers are only included if transfer option is selected
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option available upon request. Please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- As a main course, pork will be served. In case you prefer chicken, please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- If you select the transfer service, please add your hotel information at the moment of booking
Truly original Tyrolean Folk show! Some of the most talented individuals we have seen. Really enjoyed it.
We r opted for the show with dinner and drink. It was an amazing experience. The family went all out and showcased the Tyrolean Folk art to their best. It was a very entertaining evening.
We looked forward to seeing this traditional Tyrol show during our stay in Innsbruck.. sadly they screwed up our reservation for the pre-show dinner. Our paperwork said picked time was 6:45 in front of hotel ..so my elderly mother and I waited in hot sun for over 45 mins! Finally our lovely hotel folks called them and were told they the weren’t coming till 8:00 and that we would be served dinner during the show. We were starving by the time and show started at 8:00pm! I was annoyed they didn’t acknowledge their mistake or apologize...but made the best of it not to spoil the evening for my mom. We did enjoy show and do have to say to food was delicious (once we finally got fed!!)
This show was the highlight of our 5 city vacation. I highly recommend seeing this show if you visit Innsbruck. The entertainers were amazingly talented. Most of the cast spoke several different languages. Played several different instruments. And could sing and dance as well. This show is well worth the money and you will not be dissatisfied. The food is typical Austria food. Nothing fancy but sure to satisfy just about anyone.
Well put on show with excellent performers. Shows the traditions of their folk music for Austria. Highly recommend the show
Had a great time at this show. We had pick-up in front of our hotel. Had dinner in Innsbruck, so can not vouch for the food!