Wester Ross coastal tour, last half of NC 500
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Maree, Gairloch Scotland
Some of the best scenery in the Highlands.
A boat trip on a RIB from Gairloch Harbour (weather permitting).
Cross the highest road in Scotland the Bealach na Ba.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Iona Highland Tours, 53 Kenneth Street, Inverness IV3 5PZ Scotland
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Loch Maree
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Waster Ross tour was the highlight of our few days in the Highlands based at Inverness. This is a do not miss, the scenery is unbelievable.
This tour was very well put together. Our driver happened to be the owner of the company and she was very nice. The tour went as fast or as slow as we wanted. There was also a boat ride that I thought was a nice touch from being in the van for so long. The drive is a little rough at some points due to it being a one track road but the guide did a great job managing it! I would highly recommend this tour if you like road trips!