Iriomote: Full Day Snorkeling on Barasu island and Hatoma Island (APR-OCT)
- Basic-English-speaking guide on Iriomote Island
- Rental of snorkeling gear (and wetsuit if necessary)
- Return ferry tickets from/to Ishigaki
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please bring a set of your clothes and towels and put on your swimsuits under your clothes.
- You cannot get on ferry in wet clothes on your return.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkeling starts from where water is deeper than your height, so those who cannot swim or who do not have snorkeling experience cannot participate in the tour.
- If you are pregnant or drunk, you cannot participate in the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Similar activities in Ishigaki Click to discover other experiences