2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way flight from Istanbul to Kayseri airport
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hot air balloon flight and glass of Champagne (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Flight from Kayseri Airport to Istanbul
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 6 can not join balloon tour.
The trip was exciting, adventurous, affordable, and relaxing even though it was a last minute thought. All within 2 days without any rough edges. The accommodations were very nice. The pick-up drop off smooth. The group of travelers that started off as strangers who became buddies at the end of 2 days was a bonus. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. He encouraged us to get the best out of the adventure.
The guide oor ugur with g silent in Turkish and driver Columbo are the best team you can have. Oor is very knowledgeable about the history and with great research had some of his valid information. Columbo is gem of a man. Both were punctual and courteous. I still had a problem- you did not book my return flight from Cappadocia and it was not made clear to me as I did all bookings over phone. I think this should be corrected both in writing and representative should bring it to the attention of the customers. I had written to you an E mail that was not professional .
Due strong winds, I couldn't take the balloon ride, wich was the hole point of the tour....
The tour seemed to be a little un-organised. It was as if the guides were winging it. Guests werent told where we were going, what we were doing until there. We also seemed to drive back and forth so it felt like the tour could have been better routed. Alfina hotel was amazing and the hot air balloon is a must do.