Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and transfer from your Istanbul hotel to the airport. After 1 hour flight you will be in Cappadocia and start visiting amazing rock formations and fairy chimneys.
Here is the itinerary.
- 05:00 AM transfer to the airport
- 07:00 AM taking the flight to Cappadocia
- 08:30 AM arrival Kayseri and transfer to the sightseeing area Goreme.
- 09:30-17:30 Full day tour with lunch
- 19:30 Transfer back to the airport.
- 21:00 Flight back to Istanbul
- 22:30 Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul
Then you will have your lunch in Avanos, situated by the river of Kizilirmak or Halys River from ancient times as Herodes called it.
After the lunch you will visit Cavusin village and visit old ruins and start seeing real fairy chimneys, soon after it is time to walk through Pasabaglar, used to be known as Valley of Monks, after that you will be able to see Devrent Valley, you most probably wont want to stop taking pictures of these areas.
After the tour traditional workshops would be visited on demand and you will be transferred to the airport.
Choose the type of activity you like