Troy Day Trip from Istanbul
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Troy (Truva), Tevfikiye Koyu, Intepe, Canakkale Turkey
Depart early morning for afternoon tour of Troy. After lunch in Eceabat, we take a ferry across the Dardanelles and drive to Troy which is famous with the legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After the tour, we return back to ferry port to take a ferry across the Dardanelles. Return to Istanbul after the tour.
Duration: 12 hours
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Entrance fees
- Lunch on tour
- Entry/Admission - Troy (Truva)
- Suggested optional activities
- Tips - driver and guide
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
If you booked this tour for the lunch, look for another tour as they did not serve sea food. If you booked this tour for a short drive, look for another tour as we only spent literally just an hour in the site. But if you really wanted to see 'Troy' and hear the interesting stories as to why this is said to be the 'Troy' from the mythology, then this is for you.
The tour was interesting although the two-way car trip took up the majority of the day so do take note of this.
A long but worthy trip if you love the historical legend of Troy!