Deluxe Ephesus with Terrace Houses tour from Kusadasi
About this activity
Deluxe Ephesus with Terrace Houses tour from Kusadasi provides you to discover the Ancient Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the greatest outdoor museums in Turkey and perhaps in the world. Although now in ruins, it was originally founded by the Carian and Leleg native peoples. Your two-hour walking tour begins after a 30-minute drive from the pier. Magnificent vistas await – including the glorious Celsus Library façade, the Grand Amphitheater and the Temple of Hadrian. The Terrace Houses owned by the wealthy and influential lie opposite Hadrian’s Temple, in a newly excavated section. Their fine decorative mosaics and frescoes give a fascinating insight into ancient lifestyles. Terrace Houses on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain are accessed by steps, with their roofs forming terraces for those houses above them.Read more Show less
- Parking Fees.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Fuel surcharge
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Similar activities in Izmir Click to discover other experiences