13-Mile Teton Views Scenic Float Trip
About this activity
Please check in to our office at 335 N. Cache in Jackson 15 minutes before your trip time. After checking in you will have access to restrooms and dressing rooms to prepare for your trip. Once your bus departs our office, it takes about 15 minutes to reach the "put-in" at the Wilson Bridge Ramp on the Snake River. There are pit toilets at the ramp. After your ramp orientation, you will launch and begin your 13-mile trip on the river. These 13 miles can take anywhere from an hour and a half to over two hours late in the season, depending on flows. Once at the take-out you load the bus and return home to our office in Jackson, about 20 minutes, Total round-trip time is 3-4 hours.Read more Show less
- Professional guide
- Transportation to and from the river.
- Rain Ponchos, if needed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO WEAR:
- For scenic floats, you should dress according to the weather. Keep in mind that the weather changes quickly at mountain elevations, and layering your clothing will enhance your comfort. This way you can peel or add layers as the conditions change. Sturdy shoes you wouldn't mind getting wet or dirty are recommended.
- We have access to real-time doppler radar. Some trips cancel due to inclement weather. If you have concerns, please call our office. Weather changes quickly, so even inclement weather a half hour before departure does not necessarily mean cancellation. Cancelled trips result in offer to rebook or refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Similar activities in Jackson Click to discover other experiences