Grand Teton Wildlife Safari in Open-Air Vehicle
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Teton National Park, WY
Elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, bighorn sheep, grizzly and black bear, and wolves can all be seen within the park boundaries. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes in Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
This tour also covers the human and natural history of Grand Teton National Park as well as the diverse geology within the park. Frequent stops will be made to observe and photograph the various wildlife and landmark points of interest.
Duration: 4 hours
- Naturalist guide
- Transport by open-air safari vehicle *June-September, weather dependent*
- Transport by enclosed, heated vehicle *September-May*
- Use of binoculars/scope
- Gratuities, recommended at 10-15% of tour price (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (summer tours)
- National park entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Teton
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Excellent tour and fantastic tour guide! She was extremely knowledgable, personable, and experienced.
Ethan (Evan) and Jace did a great job on our Sunset Safari trip.. the best!! We saw elk, antelope, moose, bear, deer...coyotes and fighting buck elks...
Our tour guide, Devon is phenomenal. Devon makes you feel welcome and comfortable. She made sure everyone had their pictures of the animals and each other. We learned a lot about the area. A great experience. Devon was very knowledgeable regarding the area and animals. We enjoyed our tour immensely. As stated in the tour details, this is a open air truck, so expect to be dirty at the end of the night.
Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. We took the dawn trip, and got see many of the wildlife throughout the Tetons. Must do it your in Jackson home area.
So both a bear and a moose on thee tour as well as a couple of mature elk. But seeing Wildlife is always hit and miss. Even if we hadn't seen anything,. We still would have enjoyed the tour because of guide Trevor and all his knowledge and experience of the area.
I would highly recommend the Grand Teton Wildlife Safari. Our guide was exceptionally knowledgable and extremely personable. The scenery was beautiful. Most importantly, we saw many types of animals including bears, elk, antelopes, deer, and moose. Overall, this wildlife safari was a wonderful and unforgettable outdoor experience.