Amelia Island Eco Easy Guided Kayak Tour
About this activity
Eco-Easy guided kayak tour travels down a beautiful black water creek tributary of Amelia Island. Lots of wildlife can be seen, fish, birds, alligators, and more. Beautiful flora and fauna. Enjoy the real Florida on this guided tour! Safe and easy for families!Read more Show less
- Bottled water - Your choice of bottled water or Gatorade-type beverage, and snack provided
- Use of kayak, paddles, life vests included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All kayakers must be capable swimmers in the case of emergency, willing to launch their kayak stepping into up to a foot of water, and must weigh 275lbs or less.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. 100% refund for cancellations 24+hours prior to tour time. If we cancel your tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We do not cancel for light rain, so if you'd like to bring a poncho, please do!
- We definitely recommend sunblock! Bug spray during the summer is helpful. You may also want to bring a change of clothes or wear swimwear.
- Kayakers must be willing to step in approximately six inches of water to enter and exit the kayak.
- Recommended for ages 4 years old and up (jump seats available for young children). Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult.
- Not recommended for serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Similar activities in Jacksonville Click to discover other experiences