3-Day Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Tour from Jaipur to Agra and Delhi drop
Day 1: Jaipur to Ranthambhore and Jungle Safari's in Ranthambhore Park (L,D)
Pickup at 8am from hotel/airport in Jaipur and drive 3-hours to Ranthambhore located in Sawai Madhopur. It is one of the biggest Ranthambhore national parks in Rajasthan state. With an area of 392 km², the park is one of Project Tiger Reserves of India.
On arrival at Ranthambore and check-in to the hotel and lunch will be provided at the hotel/restaurant in Ranthambhore.
Afternoon Ranthambhore Jungal Safari and back hotel and enjoy dinner at your hotel.
Overnight: Ranthambore Regency or similar
Day 2: Jungle Safari's in Ranthambhore Park and drive to Agra (B,L)
Morning we enjoy the Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing in the Morning Jungal Safari. Other wild animals found in the woods of the park include dhole, leopard, hyena, nilgai, chital, wild boar, sambar and sloth bear.
After Jangal Safari ride 6-hrs drive to Agra.
Jungal Safari Summer Time:
Morning Safari Time: 6am to 9:30am - April to June
Afternoon Safari Time: 3pm to 6:30pm - April to June
Jungal Safari Winter Time:
Morning Safari Time: 6:30am to 10am - October to March
Afternoon Safari Time: 2:30pm to 6pm - October to March
Note: Ranthambore National Park is closed during the monsoon season “July 1 to Sept 30” (3 Month) every year
Overnight: Four Point by Sheraton or similar
Day 3: Agra City Tour and drive to Delhi drop (B,L)
6am at sunrise, the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on every Friday) one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone - undoubtedly the highlight of the tour.
Return to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast we visit the historic Agra Fort, this powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
Then enjoy free exploring the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc.
Before heading back to Delhi 3-hrs drive by car where you will be drop-off at your desired location in Delhi.
- 2-nights’ hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast 2-Time Jungle safaris at the Ranthambore National Park in a shared jeep All Transfers/Sightseeing by air conditioned private Vehicle Meals as specified (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner) Entry fee of Ranthambore National Park Naturalist at the time of jungle safari Professional private tour guide Monument entrance fees
- Drinks Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions