Private Full-Day Tour of Jaipur with Guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, Jaipur 302002 India
The Hawa Mahal, the most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
The Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.It is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer. Visit the Maharaja's City Palace (apart of which is the home of the erstwhile royal family),
Duration: 1 hour
- Transport by air Conditioned Mid Size Sedan / SUV
- All Sightseeing & Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional Private Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s and Guide's Tips
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Kumar, our guide, was extremely informative and easy to understand. He tailored the tour to what we were interested in seeing. He is very knowledgable about the sites around Jaipur, he even gave us a detailed description of each painting at the City Palace. Additionally, if you are interested in finding authentic art and block print around Jaipur, wait until the tour to go shopping. Our guide helped us find authentic block print and avoid the many counterfeits around town. Our stay in Jaipur would not have been the same without this tour.
Highly recommended. Perfect to see Jaipur in a day. Both the guide and driver were very friendly and accommodating to my requests. I'd take tours again with them.
It was a super Comprehensive and Warm touring with our guide, Eske. He was really knowledgeable, also he had a great impact about our way of thinking, was really good to chat with him.In addition to that, Janu himself really cared us directly and showed great hospitality.We hope that we will meet again someday :)
First class. My guide was Vivek who was knowledgable, friendly and flexible. Recommended.
We were extremely fortunate to be allocated Janu Tours in Jaipur. We had Raj as our guide and the celebrated Janu himself as our driver. We new this was special when Janu invited us to sample lassi at the best vendor in Jaipur as an introduction to our tour. We went on to the palace of the winds however, yet another unexpected gift of flower garlands for my wife and myself were given to us. Our tour hit all of the high spots in Jaipur. Raj is an extremely knowledgeable guide who also turned out to be a gifted photographer and he brought Mogul history to life. When we went to lunch there was a little confusion as to who should pay but the unflappable Janu stepped up and apologised for the confusion and settled the bill even paying for our drinks. When we told him that we did not need to visit the obligatory trade crafts and shops, as we had done that on earlier tours, it was again no problem. My wife asked if we could visit another location and he duly obliged. Janu Tours are extremely accomplished the small touches are magnificent we had an informative tour but mostly a great time and a lot of fun. Janu thanks for the snake charmers.