Jaipur Shopping Tour
About Jaipur Shopping
This of Rajasthan's famous city is among the most exciting places to buy textiles (fabric as well as ready to wear clothes), jewelry, shoes, bags, leather, carpets, handicrafts, traditional and contemporary Indian art and curios. Several leading designers have boutiques and showrooms in Jaipur.
And the city has many different shopping areas. Each market has a distinctive ambiance, and adds its own flavour to the experience of shopping.
Total time: 4 to 6 hours
It can be extended When: At your convenience, but typically not before 11:30 a.m. when most shops open.
later On,The driver will drop you back to your hotel..!!
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Shopping Tour
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If I would have known how crazy India's traffic is, I wouldn't have booked a Tuk Tuk tour but I regret nothing... The driver was very nice and brought us everywhere we wanted. He was kinda tour guide too. He brought us to taste the best Lassi in town, a real Pashmina factory with better prices. More flexible and professional than I expected.