Night Tour of Jaipur City Monuments and Streets
After the palace we will drive towards the Palace of Winds to experience the beautiful night view of the architecture and then proceed to the area of old Streets of Jaipur including Jewellery Street, Small Cross Road, Big Cross Road along with some ancient buildings of Jaipur. By the end of the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel by 11 PM.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Expect to see the sites - from a distance or the road - and only briefly. Works as a complement to the city tour, and only late at night to avoid spending time in traffic.
Jaipur has some absolutely stunning monuments by night- The Amber Fort is absolutely breathtaking. Also as the city pretty much closes down it means there is no traffic and you get round the sites very quickly. Our guide Bharat was very enthusiastic and the whole tour provided a great introduction to the beautiful sights of Jaipur.