TEAWALK & SAFARI (PRIVATE COACH TOUR)
After lunch break, travel to the Safari Garden. It was an unproductive tea plantation that was transformed into a conservation for endangered Indonesian endemic species. Firstly take a ride inside the zoo by private vehicle to have a closer encounter with the wild animals. Have a chance to feed the friendly creatures like zebra, deers and hippopotamus. Observe the Orang Utan, Sumatran Tigers and Tapir at their similiar habitat. Stroll around the baby zoo and do not forget to take pictures of those cute little animals. Watch the animal show and be amazed of their wittiness. Travel back to Jakarta with good memories of West Java beautiful landscape
- Bottled water
- Local guide at Tea Plantation
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan (fuel, toll and parking)
- Food and drinks
- Guide tips
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities other than specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Duration : 10 hours
- Pick up location is at Hotel/Airport/Seaport, as requested. Please indicate on the booking form
- Adult and children (3-12 years old) share the same fare
- There will be surchage for infant (Between 1-2 years old) IDR 350.000/Pax
- There will be cashback for local tourist IDR 150.000/Pax (Discounted price for Safari Zoo) on the tour date.
- Please wear comfortable shoes (Sport shoes). There will be 1 hour walking tour in Tea Plantation
- Mostly foods in Puncak area are local / Indonesian cuisines. However there are some western foods if you prefer so. Please notify the tour guide.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had an excellent day's tour. First around the Gunung Mas tea plantation - had never heard of white tea beforehand - and then on to the Taman safari park. What a great place that is. Incredible to see such a wide variety of animals up close. Our guide, Diana, was friendly throughout and extremely informative about all aspects of the trip as well as Jakarta and Indonesia as a whole. Very enjoyable. Would have given 5 stars but for the traffic.