NANTA Show Jeju
A show blending acrobatics, martial arts, music and culinary skills – that’s got to be a unique combination! The talented troupe of Korean performers cook up a storm in the on-stage kitchen giving the audience a taste of Korean culinary lunacy, sliced and diced to percussive perfection! This captivating 90-minute performance is the longest running show in Korean history, displaying the comedic culinary attempts of four cooks under pressure. NANTA combines the rhythms from Korean folk songs with modern music, creating a non-verbal performance that’s accessible to an international audience. Spectators are even encouraged on stage – you could be the bride or groom at a traditional wedding ceremony, or compete in a dumpling-piling competition!
- Watch Korea’s longest running show performance
- You’re be amazed at the skills and in stitches at the hilarity of this kitchen-based show
- The non-verbal show and use of mime means language barriers are not a problem!
- 5:00pm or 8:00pm, daily
How to Get There:
- Take a bus No. 441-1 or 441-2, get off at Jeju Starlight World Park (제주별빛누리공원)
- Or take a taxi to Hotel Nanta (Nanta Theater is beside hotel)
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email