Hana Full-Day Waterfalls and Rainforest Hike
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
Traverse this famous highway on the way to Oheo Gulch
Stop At: Seven Sacred Pools, 678 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8840
See these cascading waterfalls (no swimming)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
Hike on the Pipiwai Trail and see the Seven Sacred Pools
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pipiwai Trail, Mile Marker 41 Hana Hwy, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96713
Duration: 4 hours
- Local guide
- Deli-style Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Seven Sacred Pools
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pipiwai Trail
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (4 passengers minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum 6 passengers per booking. For larger groups, please contact the suppllier directly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Long day but so worth it! Listening to Jeremy tell his stories about the island and hearing his local perspective was enlightening. This was a family activity where everyone was able to participate and appreciate the beauty of Maui.
Aaron was great. my family and I enjoyed the Hana Highway and Waterfalls hike. It was the highlight of our trip to Maui. Thank you...!!!