Haleakala Sunrise Bicycle Tour
From our Office, we will transport guests to the 6,500′ level and your tour guide will provide you with the history of Haleakala, its geology, and the rare plants and animals found only on Maui. Watch the predawn colors from this location, and then you’ll be fitted with a bicycle and helmet to start your guided bike ride.
Coast downhill, riding along switchbacks, through Haleakala Ranch, and past Kula. Continue through the towns of Makawao and Paia, and finally reach the Pacific coast at Paia town.
We end our tour back at the basecamp approximately 9:30am. From there you can hop in your car rental and do more adventures! Paia is a great town! There is shops, cafe's, beaches and were 20 minutes away from the famous Twin falls for a fresh water swim or the Bamboo forest for a hike. There's so much to do. The guests just love it!
- Bottled water
- Snacks (with a no-host meal stop)
- Local guide
- Use of Sportswear windbreaker jacket
- Use of helmet and chrome cruiser bike
- Pre-Qualification Guidelines for Bike ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Maximum weight approx. 280lbs.
- Minimum height 4′ 10″
- Due to high elevation no pregnant women are allowed on this tour, either as a biker or a van rider
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
We thoroughly enjoyed our sunrise bicycle tour. The view at sunrise was amazing! The trip down the crater was very enjoyable. The scenery and the smells were fantastic. Our tour guides, Kevin and John, were great. They made a great experience even better!