Haleakala Sunrise Tour with Breakfast and Pickup
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skyline Hawaii, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768-8291
Witness a Maui sunrise unlike any other from Haleakalā's summit. Be there when Haleakalā National Park awakens with the rising sun. Breathtaking views will open in all directions while the early sunlight casts amazing hues of light into the crater floor. The Haleakalā National Park Classic Sunrise tour is the #1 tour on Maui.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kula Lodge Restaurant, 223022087, Kula, HI 96790, USA
After your Haleakalā sunrise experience, we will stop at the historic Kula Lodge for an amazing valley view and sit-down breakfast. Vegetarian, gluten free, and light options are available.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Multi-lingual Skyline Haleakala app available for download on the iOS App Store or Google Play for Android. App is available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Hawaiian, German and French.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Driver and guide Bruce were excellent. Made great stops we wouldn't have if we had tried to do this on our own.
An absolute must!! Go on your first day so the time change won't bother you as much. We are normally 5 hours ahead of HI time so the 2 am pickup doesn't feel bad. "Magic Dave" was our guide and he was fun, informative and took the best pictures of me and my husband as we celebrated 25 years of marriage.
The views were stunning. It was really worth getting up at 1:00 am to see this. The coats and pants that were provided made it so much nicer in the cold weather.