Maui Sunset Dinner and Dance Cruise from Lahaina Harbor
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your evening Maui dinner cruise along the coastline.
Maui dinner cruises are an unforgettable activity, one you'll want to experience every time you visit Hawaii!
*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) in the special requirements field at the time of checkout.
- 3-Course Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 3 Free Cocktails (ID required)
- Live Music and Dancing on Maui's Largest Dance Floor
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) upon checkout.
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 300 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
The boat ride was so relaxing and the food was great as well. Musician was outstanding. The service was spectacular. Enjoyed the relaxing ride, music and the whole experience. Would Definitely recommend.
We were having a great time and we noticed everyone around us had their food but us. We said something to the waitress but I guess she didn’t put it into memory. She came to take the salt and pepper off the table when I reminded her we had not gotten our meal. She looked surprised and we finally got our dinner. By that time we were really hungry and a bit ill from waiting. They did rectify the problem by getting us our meal pretty quickly but irritating we were forgotten. Otherwise it was a great time.
We booked this more than a month ago and repeatedly notified them that we had a party of 6 when we were checked in there was no record of this we were seated separately and there was no dancing as advertised.
We saw more whales on this trip, up closer, than we did on our whale-watching tour! The staff were efficient and friendly. The onboard musician was excellent! I also loved the sit-down meal style rather than a buffet where youre balancing your food along with yourself. You get three free drinksplenty for most of us. Full three-course dinner was good, overall. My husbands main entree beef was good, while mine mahi mahi was meh. Now for the not-so-goodThe ship looks very little like the pictureit is pretty run-down looking. I was looking forward to a fairly upscale Saturday night type environment based on the picture of the ship. It is in need of a paint job, the seat cushions look about ten years old and have lost their cushioning, it just looks like it all needs a facelift. If ambience isnt that important to you, this sunset sail is definitely worth the money.
Was a very windy and wet evening it should have been cancelled because you couldn't really walk around and was no sunset because of the weather and everyone was put inside deck because of weather and the food was ok and drinks were to strong .....
This was a beautiful tour, the ocean view at sunset was a sight to see for sure. The dinner was decent, however the boat was pretty rocky so walking around was definitely a challenge the boat in the picture is not the actual boat on the cruise. Our waiter kept us entertained with random attempts at cracking jokes. The only thing I would change is the music. There was a live guitarist but his song choice and singing style was very monotone and made my mother and I very sleepy toward the end of the cruise. We were ready to go to sleep before docking. Maybe something more upbeat would be a good idea for future reference.
The smell of the engine of the boat Fumed made me sick, my husband had switched seat with me still didn't help, My husband said the food was great..