Maui Whale Watch Cruise from Lahaina Harbor
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawaii Ocean Project, Loading Dock Main Booth Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Check in with your confirmation number. Receive boarding pass.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lahaina Cruise Company - Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise, 675 Wharf St Lahaina Harbor, Loading Dock Main Booth, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
Check in at booth with confirmation number or voucher. Get boarding passes.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Guaranteed Whale Sightings or go again for free!
- Expert Whale Narration by an Experienced Captain and Crew
- Underwater Web-Cam (video camera) and Hydrophone (subject to water conditions and whale proximity)
- On-board gift shop - 100% proceeds go to research
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress appropriately. Viewing whales is often best done outside on the viewing decks. Wear sunscreen, secure hats and belongings and dress for breezy "on the water" conditions
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 149 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times.
Wonderful crew. Very well informed. We saw a mom and baby and they came up to the catarmaran twice. Beautiful views and knowledgeable guides. Worth more than we paid. What a great bargain.
Very knowledgeable captain and crew who took us close to the colony of whales. Highly enjoyable
Having the naturalist on board really added to the experience, telling us about whales and their habits. We were lucky enough to see a breach and teenage whales standing on their heads, twirling their tails in the air and a mother and baby. Doesn't get any better..
This tour exceeded expectations! For my cousins, husband and myself! We saw more whales than we could have imagined. Our guides provided so much information and answered all questions that we had. They even managed to get us close enough to get splashed by one! Definitely worth taking this tour and seeing whales so close.
Amazing experience. Definitely take the 1st tour out. Saw dozens of whales, males, females, even calves. Saw one breaching!! Multiple blows and spouts from their blowholes. Excellent and informative captain and crew. A must- do while in Maui during winter.
We took this whale-watching tour at the absolute height of the season-----early February, when the whales are in the warm Maui waters to frolic and mate having made the journey from Russia and Alaska to do so. Sightings were guaranteed and, boy, they weren't kidding! We didn't know where to look first----seemed like hundreds of whales in the area showing spouts, flukes, and the occasional full breach! I'd recommended this to anyone!
This tour was amazing!
Every time we go to Maui we book this event! Early morning is the best!