Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour with Breakfast and Pickup
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; over 30,000 acres. The park is known for its unique volcanic features, its long scenic drive with numerous overlooks, and the unusually clear views of the night sky available.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleakalā National Park Headquarters Visitor Center, Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleakalā Observatory, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Sunrise viewing - an unforgettable show of light and color bursting into the sky.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Views of Kula - open country slopes, quaint & rustic.
Misty mountains, higher elevation, rich volcanic soil, verdant farmland.
Stop At: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course, 1333 Mauilani Pkwy, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732-2542
Enjoy a local-style breakfast; stunning views of the west Maui mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
- Round-Trip Transportation in Air-Conditioned Comfort
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park
- Includes breakfast at one of Maui’s premier restaurants after descending Haleakalā
- Tax and applicable admissions
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Entry/Admission - Haleakalā Observatory
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour Restriction: Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala. (Temperatures 20-40 F). We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
This was by far the highlight of my vacation! Getting up at 1:30 am to see Mother Nature put on a spectacular show at sunrise is absolutely a lifetime experience. Having a native Hawaiian, Nettie, as our tour guide made it even more special. She shared stories and histories passed on to her by her family. Thank you Nettie for your very informative and passionate tour. You are the best! Viator tours never lets me down!
If your thinking about doing this tour I recommend it 100%. We had Nettie as our driver she was full of love, laughter and you can tell she truly loves her home land of Hawaii. Take sure you take a warm jacket, hat and gloves. They told us too and honestly I thought oh your in Hawaii it can’t be cold boy was I wrong. I ended up using another couples blanket they brought two. Breakfast at the end was good too.
This tour was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had!! The sunrise was amazing. It was totally worth getting up at 2:20am. Our tour guide Nettie was amazing! She was so inspiring and full of wisdom. Breakfast was pretty delicious too.
Our driver was fantastic. Amazing early morning. Food good too at the golf course. Pre snacks in the early AM good too. Driver totally informative. A self 'funk and wagnal' encyclopedia of knowledge about the Islands in general. Love the driver.
This tour was amazing!