Kipu Zipline, Kayak, and Hiking Safari
Following lunch, guests will fly past the breathtaking Haupu Mountains, over towering forest trees on a thrilling 800’ zipline. You'll return on foot via an 80' (25 meter) suspension bridge. This zipline safari will become even more memorable as you get to share the fun with a family member or friend on the 1800’ tandem ziplines! The center dismount allows for 90 seconds of air time - where you’ll be “in-flight” for over a quarter of a mile!
Your zipline adventure ends with a relaxing and enjoyable ride on a twin-motor Hawaiian canoe takes you on a cruise back down river.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 2 miles (3.2km) and kayak 60-90 minutes. Participants must weigh between 80 and 275lbs (between 36 and 125 kg) fit in the harness for the zipline. Minimum age to participate in the zipline is 7 years.
- Deluxe two-person kayak
- Dry bag/day pack
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water, juices, Kauai Cookies, and a delicious picnic lunch of turkey sub sandwiches, pasta salad, and brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Minimum age for the zipline is 7 years
- Weight limit is more then 80 lbs and less then 275 lbs
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
This is a spectacular adventure! To be honest we were worried at the initial start, upon arriving at the kayak shack. We were not greeted the way you would think or expect to be greeted - the gentleman behind the counter who was responsible for the waivers was not personable at all, even our 13 year old daughter later said she was worried it might be a bad day! But then a van pulled up and the savior of the day arrived - Bruce the tour guide!! Yaaaay Bruce, whew! Such an AWESOME tour guide, he and Matthias both were the best tour guides we've ever come across. The two of them together made for an exciting, interesting, and such a memorable experience. Thank you both so much!! Highly recommend, especially if you have teenagers.
Incredible way to spend a day on Kauai. The guides were knowledgeable, fun and gave clear instruction. If you come to Kauai, you should check in to this excursion
We had a blast. The guides were fantastic and the experience was well worth the money
A great day! Had a blast from start to finish. Thank you Adam for sharing your family. Chelsea, you were so patient wth these first time kayakers and you were knowledgeable and a joy to be around. Highly recommend this trip a day well spent. Just know you will get wet and you will have muddy feet.
Thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. My husband and I took this trip with guides Keith and Ben. Muppy joined us after the kayak portion and was knowledgeable about island history and the plants and animals. After our couple mile kayak trip, and a chance to rope swing into a swimming hole, we had a short hike to a tractor and wagon for a ride to the ziplnes. We had a nice lunch of Turkey sandwich, pasta salad and a brownie. Following lunch we went on a suspension bridge and two zipines. During our hike to the motorized double kayak for our return, we stopped at a swimming hole for a short zip line into a swimming hole. You could also jump from a high or low deck. Overall, the trip was fun, the guides were knowledgeable and great. I would recommend this trip for a little bit of everything.