Vintage Biplane Tour of Kauai
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kilauea Lighthouse, Kilauea Road, Kauai, HI
Northern most lighthouse in Hawaii and bird sanctuary
Pass By: Mt. Waialeale, Kauai, HI
One of the wettest spots on earth
Pass By: Na Pali Coast State Park, Wainiha, Kauai, HI 96746
The magnificent cathedrals of the Napali Coastline
Pass By: Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course, 1571 Poipu Rd, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756-9402
Former home of the Grand Slam
Pass By: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Magnificent colors in what is called the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
Pass By: Wailua Falls, Maalo Rd off Hwy 580, Lihue, Kauai, HI
Made famous by the television series, Fantasy Island
Pass By: Kealia Beach, Highway 56 North of Kapaa, Kealia, Kauai, HI 96746
Just one of many pristine beaches on your tour
Pass By: Hanalei Bay, Kauai, HI
Made famous by the song, Puff the Magic Dragon
Pass By: Kauai Coffee Company, 870 Halewili Road, Kalaheo, Kauai, HI 96741
The main crop grown on Kauai
Pass By: Shipwreck Beach, End of Ainakoa St, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756
One of the many South side views
Pass By: Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), 21.988204, -159.524912, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI
Made famous in the Jurassic Park movies
- 60-70 minute open-cockpit Waco Biplane tour, the ONLY one in the Stae of Hawaii
- Highly trained, professional, knowledgable pilot
- Option to wear our vintage cloth helmet and goggles
- Bose 2-way noise canceling headset with voice activated microphone for communication with your pilot
- Taxes and fuel surcharges
- A memorable 'Ride of a Lifetime" experience
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour was amazing!
Harry, our pilot, was awesome and the views were spectacular!! We would do it again and again.
Scheduled for this tour but Biplane out of commission and waiting on parts. So I gave it 3 stars for allowing me to schedule when it was not even available. Took another small plane tour with same company but was delayed TWICE. They did give each of us a free T-Shirt, but I would have rather been on time. Pilot was good in assisting passenger with motion sickness.
Very good tour, pilot was well informed about the island. Staff were helpfull and very friendly. Much better than any helicopter tours.