Athens By Night Private Tour
Then Acropolis and the Parthenon by night, the Temple of Zeus, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the former Royal Palace which is now the Greek House of Parliament, the Trilogy of culture ( University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library) then you will see the Panathenian, where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896 and you will continue on to Lycabettus hill (Saint George) that is Athens’ highest hill, offering a superb panoramic view of all city!
Afterwards you can finish your night by having a dinner either in a traditional Greek Taverna at Placa with live Greek music and Greek folklore dances or at Piraeus port, spectacular Microlimano, next to the sea!
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Driver/guide (The drivers are not a licensed to accompany you on your walk to the top of the Acropolis or inside any other site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Licensed Tour guide on request (Additional cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not a licensed to accompany you on your walk to the top of the Acropolis or inside any other site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
As a teacher for ancient world history and classical studies, trust me when I say you’ll be amazed by this tour. I want to also say we paid for a tour guide AND changed up our entire itinerary in order to see things we really wanted to experience. Secondly, yes, you are picked up in a van and it’s just you and your family and the driver (or opt tour guide). They drive you to areas but for the Parthenon, you pay 28€ for the tickets separate (no lines in the evening) and you DO walk on up. Same for the Agora should you request that. But yes - you DO get to go to places and walk to them but because ours was so custom, I can’t speak for others on their original itinerary. Third, our driver was AWESOME and even added some things in at the end for us. Our tour guide, Vasilika, was ALSO amazing! Her knowledge, passion, hospitality, and charisma was so helpful for our visit by giving my husband and I as much time as we needed at certain places like the Parthenon or Areopagus. She learned things we liked and added some nice touches in our tour she believed we’d like - and we did! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, and I would personally dish out the money for a tour guide. They’re there to make your experience unforgettable, and that’s what she did! THANK YOU
This tour was great! We got to see everything we wanted and our driver was incredible knowledgeable! The only thing is that if you really want to see “Athens by night” don’t take this tour in the summer...it gets dark too late.
George our guide was wonderful !!! We were picked up at the hotel with a warm greeting, and were shown all the highlights of Athens. George was thoughtful and asked what we wanted to see, and made the whole evening magical. Was an amazing way to see the beauty of Athens !!!!