Athens Museum Unlimited Pass
Skip the long lines and enjoy fast access to the most important museums, galleries and shows of Athens. Visit the Unesco World Heritage site of Acropolis and the breathtaking Panathenaic stadium.Explore the city with our get on get off bus and enjoy priority entry to Acropolis museum; discover Benaki museum of Islamic Art and Benaki museum of Greek culture, enjoy a unique traditional performance at Dora Stratou dance theatre and admire more than 4000 pieces of jewellery and decorative objects at Ilias Lalaounis jewelry museum. A unique way to immerse yourself into the Greek history and culture!
Below is the full list:
• Acropolis (visit also Parthenon, Erechtheion, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Areopagus, Theater of Dionysus)
• Acropolis Museum
• Panathenaic Stadium
• Athens War museum
• Museum of Cycladic Art
• Frissiras Contemporary Painting Museum
• Museum of Ancient Greek Technology
• Hellenic Motor Museum
• Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
• Museum of Greek culture / Benaki
• Museum of Islamic Art / Benaki
• The Ghika Gallery /Benaki
• Toy Museum / Benaki
• Dora Stratou Traditional Dance Theatre
• Get-on Get-off Bus Tour (Valid for 48 hours - All lines)
• EUREKA exhibition of Ancient Greek Technology - Herakleidon Museum
- Athens Museum Pass
- Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days (Single admission only, no repeat visitations)
- 16 world famous museums, galleries, shows and attractions
- Entry/Admission - Key Tours Hellas S.A
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pass may not be used for a period of 1 hour after used to redeem.
- Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase and are valid 1 month from activation (collection or download).
- Passes should be used across 3 consecutive calendar days, any unused benefits included will expire 3 days from first use.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
it is a most extraordinary experience. sculptures vases and artifacts from all greece and even egypt
It worked generally very well, *especially* to hop on/off buses. But, the logistics of ticket-pickup need to be clearer: Importantly, while Ivis can issue the 3-day Museum pass, only Key Tours can issue the Acropolis ticket (so we had to spend time going to both places). Also be very aware: when they issue the Acropolis ticket, it starts the clock as Day-1. Why is that important...? Well, we went to Key Tours around 4pm to get the Acropolis ticket for the *next* day, so we could be in the earliest entry at the Acropolis (8am), with our tickets in hand. But then, when Key Tours issued the Acropolis ticket, it activated the 3-day pass, and that day was already over. We had to engage in some strong and pointed conversations, and finally the lady in the office made some adjustment in the system, so our Day-1 started the next day as we wanted. It worked out, but be aware that it's a bit tricky.The final thing I'd say is that 3-days is a bit skinny to see all of the places if you are a museum buff. It's fine if you just want to blast through in 30-60mins. And that's all some place warrant. But some other museums (Acropolis, Nat. Archeology, Benaki,Byzantine and Christian) are worth much more time. Then factor in travel time between locations, and you won't fit them all in, in 3-days.