Greek Small-Group Athens Cooking Class & Dinner
- Cooking instructor
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or one beer (or soft drink)
- Aperitif and Greek mezedes (savory, small plates) during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Drinks (you may order extra drinks which you will have to pay for afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for children aged 9 and under; children should always be supervised by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
There were only four people in my cooking class, which made it more engaging. The food was amazing and there was tons of it!
This cooking class was a lot of fun. The instructor Rena got everyone involved and laughing throughout the class. We cooked a variety of traditional greek dishes and enjoyed them all at the end. I would recommend this class as it was a lovely night.
We thoroughly enjoyed this class. Our classroom had a beautiful view of the Acropolis and we made many dishes in a short period of time. The food was wonderful and the company was great. We stayed late to enjoy the wonderful food, wine and company. Rena our chef was a delight from start to finish and she shared many wonderful stories of food and culture. It was me and a 14 year old and we both had a great time and are planning to make a grand feast from our recipes when we return home.
My fiancé and I were thoroughly amazed at the detailed instructions, great food, and friendly and informative teaching of Sofia. She is wonderful!! It was very hands on if you wanted to and Sofia made everyone feel at home. As if we were cooking with her at her house. Strongly recommend
I was the only one that showed up for my class and rather than cancel it, they continued with a private cooking lesson, which I very much appreciated because it definitely wasn’t economical for them. The class was very informative, cooking traditional Greek food and afterwords, I had a reserved table where I got to enjoy the meal. Foda was terrific and everyone made me feel very welcome and special.
This was an amazing experience and I enjoyed every minute. There is no better way to immerse yourself into another culture than FOOD! I loved being able to prepare the meal and then enjoy the finished product, which was delicious by the way. The menu consisted of authentic Greek salad, spanakopita, zucchini balls, lamb with potatoes, and a yogurt dessert. During the food prep, we had the opportunity to drink Ouzo (a Greek liqueur) which took a bit of getting used to but not bad. Katerina was a great teacher! She was engaging, pleasant, and knowledgeable. I will take all these recipes with me and have already made a couple things. It was also a great way to meet other people and share our experiences while in Greece. Definitely a must do!!!
This was an amazing evening for all of us! Not only did we learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes but we also learned a lot of peripheral facts about the cuisine and history of the country. The hospitality was spectacular and an evening to remember. I highly recommend this.