Private Cape Sounio and Temple of Poseidon tour from Athens
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Sounion, EO91, Lavreotiki 195 00, Greece
Free time for a walk
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Leoforos Athinon - Souniou Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
An example of classical architecture of the 5th century B.C.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
During our return to the city of Athens, we will stop at one of the most idyllic places. Vouliagmeni Lake, in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, is the hidden treasure of Attica's nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official tour guide (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Sounion
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We offer you the flexibility to schedule your tour at a date and time when it's most convenient for you!
- Should you wish an alternative pick up time, please specify upon reconfirmation or through the Special Requirements field.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Our drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer all of your questions about the places you visit with this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
So glad we took this tour, as it gave us a different perspective of the Athens area from the center city area we were staying. Manos was a very good tour guide, who told us many stories about Greece and the areas we toured. He was accommodating, and gave us good advice of places to eat and visit. If you have the time, this is a trip worth taking as you take a nice drive down the coast, seeing yachts, coastal towns, a nice lake, and then, of course the Poseidon temple, which is very interesting.