Sail the Sunset Athens Half Day Sailing Trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vouliagmeni Beach, Vouliagmeni Greece
Weather permitting our Captain will be stopping off the coasts of Vouliagmeni, where some of the clearer waters of the Athenia coastline our found here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kavouri Beach, Vouliagmeni Greece
Off the coasts of Voula, we drop anchor in a spot where few Athenians are aware of. The island of Hydrousa provides shelter from the frequent sea- breeze, blowing in the summer and some of the clearest and colorful waters near Athens!
Duration: 1 hour
- 4 hours sailing on board a modern sailboat
- A Local professional English speaking crew
- Greek appetizers for snacks, Water, A signature cocktail, a glass of wine or a soft drink
- Snorkeling equipment, Fishing rods
- Fuel & Port fees, Taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Tips / Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
I originally signed up for the Sunset Cruise but got a call asking if I could do it during the day instead. After some debate I decided to go ahead and it turned out to be a great decision. The cruise was just lovely. We stopped at 2 places to take a swim and check out the fish. There were just six people on my cruise and we all got quite friendly and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company as well as the Cordial and lovely hosts Aris and Melililla They served great meals and clearly they were enjoying themselves as well. What a great way to spend my last day in Athens!