Shore Excursion: Acropolis, Athens City tour and The New Acropolis Museum
- Round trip transfer from the Port of Piraeus and back
- Acropolis guided tour
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Entrance fees (approximately €36 per adult / €18 concessions / €3 per child) payable in cash directly on the day of the tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Entry/Admission - Athens Walking Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS
- Please have in mind that
- baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis
- archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
Bus picked us up at cruise port just outside of front door of cruise terminal. Our guide Constantine is an archeologist and was very kind and knowledgeable. It is a steep uneven climb up the steps to the top of acropolis and would not recommend for anyone with a cane. Wear tennis shoes and bring a bottle of water. The museum tied it all together and worth seeing. They returned us to the cruise port terminal at end of tour.
Our guide was Costas, He was amazing. Very informative, answered everyone's question and was very patience. Be in mind this is a walking tour. You walk about 5 or more miles. He keeps a good pace. TheAcropolis and the museum were overwhelming and amazing and everything I wanted. Dream come true!!
We had the best tour guide! He was informative and easy to understand. I highly recommend this Athens tour.