Acropolis of Athens, Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
A comprehensive tour of the Acropolis and all its monuments (Parthenon, Nike Temple, Dionysus Theater and more)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
Ancient Agora and the Ancient Agora Museum
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Local licensed guide
- Athens guide magazine
- Athens map
- Skip-the-line service
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees are not included, payed cash on the spot. Acropolis & Ancient Agora, 28 euros/adult.
- If you are a student or a teen hold your valid ID/student card to be entitled to reduced entr. fees.
- ISIC cards are not accepted by most archaeological sites.
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS: Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
I booked the tour the second time. Meeting point was like last year at the Fresko Yoghurt bar right below the acropolis. Entry fees are not includet so I had to pay there ... a know fact. Perfect choice for me, because they had as well the 5-day-save ticket including acropolic, ancient agora, roman agora, hadrians library, Keramikos in stock, so I could buy this ticket. Out tour guide was Hermes. He was very well informed, a great story teller, aswered our questions and was very caretaking. The acrocpolis and the agora are a must see. We had a great time and there was plenty of time for taking pictures and enjoying the great views. All in all I whould strongly recommend to take this tour. If you have time only for one tour - this is the right choice. And afterwards you should visit the new arcopolis museum. Don't forget to take with you enough water. Comfortable sport shoes are strongly recommended and mind your steps at the acropolis ... the stones are quite slippery.
This tour was great, my wife and I did the tour in May and it was not to hot so we enjoyed it very much. The guide that we had was great she had a lot of knowledge and was easy to speak to. Her English was really good and she always looked for shade while explaining things. I recommend the tour to all who visit Athens so they can get a thorough understanding of the Acropolis and all the buildings.
Our tour guide was excellent. She was very educated on the sites and history. She took the tour at the right pace, stopping enough to explain everything while not going at a breakneck speed.
Excellent guide knowledgeable, attentive answers questions for the whole group to hearWould highly recommend this knowledgeable and skillful guide/Historian
No one should miss this tour. So much to learn and see. Great guide and a wealth of historic knowledge. Thank you viator
Tour guide walked very fast
Loved this tour. Our tour guide was excellent and very informative. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent tour! Our guide was Stavros, who was very knowledgeable about the locations and rather than just explaining what we were seeing, he worked hard to explain their significance and impact on our modern world. This is the place where our modern ideas of democracy and education began, and Stavros helped to put all of this into perspective with our own experiences today. This tour does require a lot of walking, and climbing steep ramps and steps.