Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge Cruise
Two Gorge Cruise (2-hour)
Discover the cultural significance of the first 2 gorges to the traditional landowners - the Jawoyn people. Enjoy a journey of discovery through the magnificent Nitmiluk Gorge.
Three Gorge Cruise (3-hour)
Prepare for a truly memorable experience as you travel through time and the 3 gorges of Nitmiluk Gorge. Marvel at the sheer rock face walls as the scenery becomes more striking as you head further into the Gorge. Freshen up with a swim and light refreshments before you return back to the Nitmiluk Boat Jetty.
Dawn Cruise (2-hour)
The colors of the early morning awaken as you emerge into the first gorge. See the mist rising above the smooth water’s surface, hear the wildlife stirring from the night and breathe the crisp clean air. This cruise will allow you to discover the unspoiled beauty of the morning - a truly memorable start to the day and a photographer’s dream.
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We loved Katherine Gorge and the wonderful experience that showed us how diverse Australia's landscape really is.
we were overwhelmed by the sheer size and beauty of Katherine Gorge. Jamie our guide and driver was entertaining and gave us lots of information.
A must see attraction and we did the dawn tour and it was spectacular watching the sun come over the gorge. Well worth the drive from Darwin to do the tour.
Our tour guide was both knowledgeable and fun. He adapted the trip to the opportunity to go into three gorges. We learned a great deal. Before booking this trip, it would be a good idea to ask how many gorges are accessible. We were traveling at the end of the wet season so had more access.
Excellent trip. Great value for money. Very informative and spent a few hours doing walks in the park after the cruise. Loved it.
Fantastic tour spectacular views and scenery, a recommended tour .