Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge 3.5-Hour Sunset Dinner Boat Tour
This cruise includes a three course candle light dinner, featuring fresh, local Australian produce cooked on board, and a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. There is also a cash bar on board should you wish to purchase more beverages.
Allocated seating will be up to 6 persons per table, drinking water and toilet facilities are available on board the vessel.
- 3-course meal cooked on board the boat
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Two Gorge Cultural Cruise
- A selection of soft drinks, wine and beers are also available for purchase (Cash bar only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Beautiful boat trip through the first and second gorge. Nice sunset views and a knowledgeable guide. Dinner was average due to a cold filet steak.
Enjoying the view with nice food. Nothing could be better than it!
Seeing the changing colors of the cliffs as the sun went down was amazing, tour guides very helpful, and the food provided of a standard you would expect from a high class restaurant, drinks icy cold. Perfect
A wonderful trip, excellent commentary regarding the history surrounding the Gorge by the skipper of the vessel. Fine dining and wonderful atmosphere - meal superb thanks to the chef and top service.
Scenery was fantastic, crew very knowledgeable and the food was excellent
wonderful scenery and food. Extremely well organised
Loved it, well worth the trip