Annapurna View Trek
- Accommodation as per itineray
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tea and coffee
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- First aid medical kit.
- All necessary trekking permits: Annapurna Conservation Area and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Staff costs including salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- 2 night'sAll transportation: Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu, Pokhara - Nayapul and Siwai - Pokhara hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- guide and staff tips
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 37 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsHiking 82 Activities
CollectionsNagarkot Trek 73 Activities
CollectionsFood & Cooking 16 Activities
CollectionsKathmandu Valley 65 Activities
CollectionsSightseeing 58 Activities
CollectionsTemples Tour 22 Activities
CollectionsEverest Base Camp Trek 151 Activities
CollectionsOther trips 96 Activities
CollectionsPatan Durbar 25 Activities
CollectionsBhaktapur 39 Activities