Exclusively excited Nepal Trip
Tour will begin after a warm greeting from International Airport by our representatives upon your arrival in Nepal and private transfer you to your booked hotel as per your Itinerary overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Following morning, will start Kathmandu city tour, will cover some places of interest [KATHMANDU DURBAR SQUARE (UNESCO World Heritage Site), SWAYAMBHUNATH STUPA (UNESCO World Heritage Site), PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE (UNESCO World Heritage Site), BOUDDHANATH STUPA (UNESCO World Heritage Site)]. Then, we will drop you back to your hotel for overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Following morning, will start our journey to Pokhara via Rafting on Trisuli river after driving 3 hours. Rafting will cover about 22 KM on the river for 2 hours. Lunch will be provided after rafting. After driving 3-4 hours, will reach to Pokhara. Then, transfer you to the booked hotel in Lakeside area of Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
Next morning, 5am, will start our sunrise tour to Sarangkot with private car, after 40 minutes will reach to the top, will enjoy awesome sunrise view over Annapurna Mountain ranges. Then, will enjoy about 30 minutes Tandem paragliding with pilot, fly on the sky and enjoy mountain view as well as beautiful Fewa lake from the sky. In the late afternoon, will enjoy an hour on rowing boat in the Fewa Lake, also we will visit some places of interest in Pokhara, Like: Water fall, cave, museum. Overnight stay in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Next morning, will start our journey to Chitwan National Park (It will take approx 4-5 hours). Upon arrival at resort in Chitwan, refreshment and have lunch and after lunch do some jungle activities, like: Elephant back safari, Sunset tour. Overnight at Hotel in Chitwan.
Following morning, we will go for Bird watching program, after breakfast, will do more jungle activities, like; Cannoning in Rapti river to see many species of crocodile, Jungle walk to see wild animals with jungle escort and guides (this will be safe), Jungle museum tour, elephant breeding center tour, after dinner will enjoy Tharu stick dance program. Overnight stay at Hotel in Chitwan.
Following morning, after breakfast, will start our journey towards Kathmandu (Approx. 5-6 hours). Upon arrival in Kathmandu, will transfer you to your reserved hotel, free unguided time for shopping souvenir and overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Following morning, will go Nagarkot to see sunrise over Mt. Everest (world’s highest mountain – 8848 meters). Will spend couple of hour in Nagarkot, and drive back to Kathmandu, on the way, will visit heritage city Bhaktapur for another couple of hour. Finally, will drop you back to your hotel in Kathmandu for Overnight.
Next morning, after breakfast, will depart you to departure for your onward destination. Tour end.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Breakfast ( all places).
- Lunch (In rafting on Trisuli river)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (During Chitwan Jungle safari).
- All jungle activities as per itinerary.
- Professional guide
- Jungle escort and guides during jungle walk.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip shared transfer [Intercity (Kathmandu-Rafting place-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu By sharing bus].
- Shuttles, city tours, sunrises by Private Car.
- Entrance/ Monuments fees (Approx. US$20)
- Food and drinks (Except during Chitwan Safari)
- All personal kind of expenses.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women