Eastern Hengchun Peninsula
Get a deep appreciate for the natural and manmade beauty of Hengchun’s east coast on this morning tour of the area. The tour is off to a fiery start with a visit the eternally blazing flames in Chuhuo. The natural gas seeping from the earth here maintains the constant fire pits where you’ll even see visitors popping popcorn or roasting marshmallows. Swing by impressive Gangkou Suspension Bridge and coastal Longpan Park before coming to Eluanbi Lighthouse and the southernmost tip of mainland Taiwan. Visit the famed rock shaped like a sailing ship and an island made purely of shell sand to finish one jam-packed morning of sightseeing!
- Explore the craggy coastlines of Long Line Park and Chuanfanshih
- Stand at Taiwan’s southernmost tip at Eluanbi Lighthouse
- Inclusive of comfortable coach transportation including hotel pick up and drop off
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email