Aurora Tours --- Memories That Last A Lifetime .
History, Culture, Wildlife Tour
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the History, Culture, Wildlife Tour :
- 2096 S Tongass Ave - Possible Eagle stop
- 2446 S Tongass Hwy - Eagle Nest
- South Tongass Hwy / Totem Row - View Totems from highway
- 2782 Bear Clan St - Chief Pole and House
- 3000 S Tongass Hwy - Pacific Ocean
- Mountain Point - Possible Whale watching with Eagles
- 6539 S Tongass Hwy - Scenic view point
- 8332 S Tongass Hwy - Possible Bear Viewing
- 10364 S Tongass Hwy - Rainbird Falls
- 116 Wood Rd - More Bear Sightings Possible
- Deermount Street - A Trip Through The Valley
- Tongass Ave / Carlanna Lake Road - Wolf Point Scenic Viewpoint
- 411/413 Front St - Downtown Ketchikan
Saxman Native Village / Herring Cove
Operates: Guest Pickup for each tour, 7:00 A.M., 10:00 A.M., 1:00 PM Pick up will be on dock 2 in front of rain gauge. At ketchikan Alaska's visitors center.
- Snacks - We Provide Water, Snacks for the kids,Hard Candy for the Blood Sugar Folks,First Aid Kit,& Umbrella's .If something additional is needed please let us know and we will try to accommodate .
- Sorry No Pets Due To Allergies
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We loved Rich, our personal tour guide and made this city so much fun. He is a local and told us lots of interesting info and history. He knew the where the beautiful waterfalls were and how to find the black bears. This was our favorite port because of Rich!!