Ketchikan Duck Tour
- Bus tour
- Sightseeing boat cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are concerned about seasickness, please note that this tour stays in the calm, protected waters of the Inside Passage and does not go out into the open ocean; large waves and rough seas will not be encountered
- Guests must be able to navigate a 9-step boarding ladder to enter the vessel. Each step is approx 6" high. Guests are seated during the entire tour
- Wheelchairs, strollers and walkers are not taken on board the boat; instead they are taken at the bottom of the boarding ladder and taken to a dry, secure area during the tour and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
Not bad. You do see some sights. The boat only is on the water for a few minutes.
This was a great tour for the short time we had in port! It gave us an overall view of Ketchikan from the land and the water! Our young guide was exceptional, personable and very knowledgeable. Great choice!!
This trip was a fun start to the day and a good option for my 85 year old mother.. who while very fit could not have managed the steep hills and stairs in Ketchikan. I chose the early tour , which proved a good choice as we were able to then spend time shopping and exploring Creek street and flat areas before re boarding our ship. Ketchikan was also the cheapest and best place to buy jackets and souvenirs.. the guides and driver were very funny the trip covers the basics and while the sea part is not overly exciting it is good value for money.
Great fun, both land and sea. We got to see seals along the waterfront. Real fun!
This tour was fun and informative. Driver was very knowledgable. We liked that it was a small group and the time was perfect.