Key West Craft Cocktail Crawl
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mary Ellen's Bar & Restaurant, 420 Appelrouth Ln, Key West, FL 33040, USA
This is where our tasting adventure begins! Please meet us 15 mins before your tour time to meet your guide and check-in!
Duration: 30 minutes
- 5 Tasty craft beverages from locally-loved hot spots off the beaten path
- Tantalizing nibbles and historical tidbits to accompany your cocktails
- Expert and enthusiastic local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mary Ellen's Bar & Restaurant
- Transportation to/from meeting locations
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people are required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
This is my 2nd time taking part in a cocktail tour, so I feel like I have a little experience. I enjoyed this tour the most by far. Our tour guide was a local, knowledgeable and eccentric gentleman. I highly recommend this tour to someone who wants to try something new!