Tiger Cave & Emerald Pool Jungle Tour
This full day tour will take you to Krabi’s signature attractions nestled deep in the jungle: Wat Tahm Suea (the Tiger Cave Temple) and Sra Morakot (the Emerald Pool). This exotic and yet relaxing adventure kicks off with a refreshing swim in the Emerald Pool, a freshwater pool inside the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve. There, you will get to soak yourself in a 120-square-meter pond sporting a mysterious green hue thanks to the abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills. You will then head off to the Tiger Cave Temple, aptly named for the rock formation nearby resembling a tiger’s claw. The temple is a meditation centre and its tranquility is guarded by the spectacular Ao Luk Thanu mountain range.
- Delve deep into Krabi’s jungle on a one day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave and the Emerald Pool
- Regain peace of mind by meditating in one of Thailand’s calmest temples protected by a high mountain range
- Take a plunge into the Emerald Pool — a natural hot spring surrounded by stunning limestone
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email